We are committed to minimizing our environmental impact as a global leader in closure manufacturing
Conserving natural resources and endorsing environmentally sustainable improvements are fundamental in our business activities
Our commitment to environmental sustainability is integral to the success of our business
It is our policy to provide quality products in a manner that best ensures the environmental integrity of our processes, practices, and facilities
Investing for the Future
At Pano Cap we are committed to minimizing our environmental impact as a global leader in closure manufacturing.
As a socially responsible company, our commitment to environmental protection is integral to the success of our business. As such, it is our policy to provide quality products in a manner that best ensures the environmental integrity of our processes and facilities.
In 2009, Pano Cap hired an environmental analyst to calculate a carbon footprint to establish baseline CO2 emissions. Pano Cap collaborated with Sustainable Waterloo, a regional carbon initiative, to audit our CO2 emissions. At Pano Cap we always strive for improvements, and continue to monitor, replace and improve our operations. We are committed to environmental sustainability globally.
Our recent improvements:
- Replacing metal halide and T12 lighting with more efficient T8 & T5 fluorescent lighting in office, warehouse, and moulding area
- Installing LED and automatic motion lighting
- Installing solar tubes in various places within the plant in 2015
- Consistently recycling all recyclable materials
- Pano Cap Canada staff participated in Kitchener’s 20 minute clean-up, and collected 120kg of garbage off the roads
“Pano Cap Canada strives for the pursuit of continuous improvement”
Watch This Video To Learn More
Committed to Zero Waste in Landfills
Committed to Operation Clean Sweep
Committed to Recycling Materials
These goals are instilled within our operations
- We comply and exceed applicable environmental laws and regulations
- Conduct our business in observance of environmentally-sound processes and practices
- Ensure the responsible use of energy through improved energy efficiency and conservation of electricity, natural gas, water, waste, etc.
- Remain a zero waste-to-landfill organization
- Promote environmental integrity in supply chain management
- Educate employees and communicate policies to stakeholders